Saturday, August 3, 2013

Midlife "Celebration"

Gary gave me an awesome present for my
"50-ish" birthday this year.  After driving
it around for awhile people started asking
me if I was having a "midlife crisis"!
Crisis you say?!    Hardly . . . I'm having a
"Midlife Celebration" !!


I look pretty good in my "Gram-mobile"


I admit it does take me back to 1977and my college days
 when I drove something very similar 
(especially when I turn on my 70's music)


But I'm celebrating that I've been married to this
great man for 34 years


Celebrating that these 5 handsome guys
call me "Mom"


Celebrating my relationship with 2 beautiful
daughter-in-laws


Best celebration of all---Grandchildren!!




Last but not least . . .  Celebrating that families are forever
and I'm so grateful for mine!!



No comments: